Clinical Research Scientist (MDR)
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Clinical Research Scientist to join a company in the Medical Device industry. The position can be offered remotely in Switzerland or in the UK. The role is offered on a long term contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Play a key role in the development of post-market clinical research strategies of orthopaedic devices to support global regulatory and post-market surveillance requirements.
- Develop post market clinical evidence generation strategies that consider evidence needs for EU Medical Device Regulations (EU MDR)
- Facilitate clinical evidence reviews with cross functional team to align on clinical evidence strategies, document / track decisions and risks, and write PMCFPlans
Further responsibilities will include:
- Developing and writing high quality Post-market Clinical Follow-up (PMCF) plans and reports
- Reviewing summaries of clinical evidence and PMCF strategies in other areas of the Technical Documentation for accuracy and completeness
- Maintaining strong understanding of evolving post-market evidence requirements under EU Medical Device Regulation
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Biological Science or related discipline, with a previous experience in the medical device industry or healthcare field is required
- Advanced technical writing skills is required, with demonstratedexperience in writing PMCF (Post-market Clinical Follow-up) plans / reports strongly preferred
- Previous experience developing strategies to generate clinical evidence (CERs - Clinical Evidence Report) is strongly preferred.
This is an excellentopportunity to join a global medical device company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 50608 in all correspondence.