Clinical Trial Physician
CK QLS are recruiting for a Clinical Trial Physician to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based just outside of Basel on a contract basis until the end of the year.
Clinical Trial Physician Role: The main purpose of the role will be to work closely with the Clinical Trial Team, collaborating with the Clinical Trial Scientist and Clinical Project Physician:
- Develop a sound understanding of the complexity of global clinical development with a particular attention to methodological and ethical aspects of development, in the assigned therapeutic area (Neuroscience).
- Contribute to writing of Protocol and Core Informed Consent Form (CICF).
- Input into the Clinical Study Report (CSR).
- Medical training of the Clinical Trial Team (CTT) members.
- Medical oversight of the study (including safety, quality and performance of the trial).
- Clinical Trial results interpretation.
- Answer trial-related EC/IRB and HA questions.
- Perform literature reviews, and write position papers as necessary.
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience in clinical research in a Pharmaceutical or Biotech company or equivalent in Academia.
- Clinical research or clinical experience in the indication relevant to the Clinical Project is preferred - multiple sclerosis would be a key advantage.
- Good knowledge of drug development and clinical trial process based on previous experience.
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements/ICH guidelines.
- Good organizational skills, able to work as part of a team and independently.
- Good communication skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- Fluent in English.
The Benefits: This is an excellent opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site just outside of Basel.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Clinical Trial Physician position, please contact Adrien Guimard on 0041 (0) 782508535 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48591.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.