Clinical Trial Scientist
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Clinical Trial Scientist to join a growing biopharmaceutical company on a contract basis on an 8 month basis.
The key responsibilities of the Clinical Trial Scientist will include:
- Performing data review andmedical monitoring during the conduct of the trial
- Coordinating/managing the study committees
- Providing scientific input into responses for IRBs/ECs and HAs
- Participating in discussions with external experts
- Training the relevant functions and roles on the scientific aspects of the trial
Further responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating closely with the Clinical Trial Physician (CTP) on relevant trial-related activities
- Providing input into and reviews cross-functional trial documents such as the SAP, ESP requirements and specifications, monitoring guidelines, data review manual
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- PhD, Pharm D, MSc or equivalent university degree in life or health sciences
- Previous experience in working in cross-functional environment. Able to coordinate cross-functional activities
- Previous experience preferably in clinical development in acontract research organization (CRO) or pharmaceutical company
- Previous experience in either the planning, set-up, conduct, closing, and reporting of phase II and III clinical studies from a scientific perspective is an asset
- Previous experience in remote review of study aggregated data/clinical monitoring from sponsor perspective
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing pharmaceutical company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email email@example.com. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 51278 in all correspondence.