Development Engineer – Oberdorf
Dennis Beltman is recruiting for a Development Engineer within the Sustaining Engineering team to join a leading medical device company at their site based in Oberdorf on a contract basis until the end of 2021.
The main purpose of the role will beto:
- Design, development and documentation of existing electromechanical medical devices.
- Contact person for internal and external technical questions/issues of products on market.
- Update of technical documentation (e.g. Product Risk Management, Design Requirements, Design Outputs) according to MDR regulations and internal processes.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Performing the required activities (e.g. create rationales, decision finding protocols) and generates the appropriate PD documents to ensure compliance with national and international regulations related to medical devices (MDR, US FDA, Japanese PAL, ISO 13485).
- Designing, developing and improving electromechanical medical devices according to the product development/ change process.
- Investigation of issues of products on market (NC, SCAR, CAPA, Complaint).
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Master/ bachelor's degree in mechanical or mechatronics engineering.
- Previous experience in the design and development of medical devices.
- Business fluent in German and English.
- Good documentation practice (GDP) knowledge.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global medical device company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Dennis Beltman on +41 (0) 78 250 84 43 or email email@example.com. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 49184 in all correspondence.