Development Engineer - Sustaining Engineering
CK Group are recruiting for a Development Engineer to join a global medical device company at their site based in Oberdorf on a contract basis until the end of 2021, with the possibility of extension.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Design and develop improvements/modifications of existing implants and instruments.
- Be the primary contact person for technical questions/issues of existing products.
- Collaborate with the technical engineering office, drive changes of drawings, models and bill of materials.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Developing mechanical test set-ups (including derivation of benchmarks) according to national and international standards and coordinates the activities required to fabricate test parts and complete mechanical testing (according to PD process).
Performing the required activities and generates the appropriate PD documents to ensure compliance with national and international regulations related to medical devices (in particular EU MDD, US FDA, Japanese PAL).
Working with manufacturing to clarify design issues.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience working within a similar setting is essential.
- Previous experience with CAD/CAM, material science and spread sheet.
- Project management experience.
- Qualifications within a relevant field.
- Fluent German and English skills are essential.
Thisis an excellent opportunity to join a leading medical device company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email email@example.com. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 49557 in all correspondence.