Development Engineer in Oberdorf
Development Engineer - Oberdorf
Jasmin Baumgartner is recruiting for a Development Engineer to join a company in the medical device industry at their site based in Oberdorf contract basis until June 2020.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Be responsible for the design and development of instruments, as well as improvements and modifications of existing products.
- Participate in new product development project teams comprised of interdisciplinary members and who work closely with surgeons, sales and market development managers.
- Collaborate with the technical engineering office, generate product models, concept layouts, complete testing requirements and use CAD software.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining awareness of surgical, clinical, and technological trends.
- Exchanging information and collaboration between internal, local, external and foreign partners is essential. Close cooperation with internal departments, domestic and international authorities as well as the conscientious preparation of the required documents ensures compliance with Medical Device Regulations (EU MDD, US FDA, JP PAL).
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Engineering Experience with previous experience in development of mechanical tools, instruments or small machines.
- Background in the MedTech business.
Regulations / Standards knowledge:
- ISO 13485
- ISO 14971
- MDD / MDR
- US FDA
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global medical device company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jasmin Baumgartner on 0041 (0) 782 508 535 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 46090 in all correspondence.