CK QLS are recruiting for a Development Engineer to join a global medical device industry at their site based in Oberdorf on a contract basis for 12 months.
Development Engineer Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Play a key role in the design and development role for the independently update of the technical documentation of existing electromechanical medical devices according to MDR.
- Update technical documentation (e.g. Product Risk Management, Design Requirements, Design Outputs) according to MDR regulations and internal processes.
- Perform the required activities (e.g. create rationales, decision finding protocols) and generates the appropriate PD documents to ensure compliance with national and international regulations related to medical devices (MDR, US FDA, Japanese PAL, ISO 13485).
Further responsibilities will include:
- Working with regulatory, quality, technical engineering, external suppliers and manufacturing to release the documents.
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Master/bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Mechatronics/Electrical or Design Quality Engineering.
- Previous experience in the design and development of medical devices.
- Business fluent in German and English.
- MS Office (Work, Excel) knowledge is required.
The Benefits: This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading medical device company.
Apply:For more information or to apply for this Development Engineer position, please contact Dennis Beltman on 41 (0) 782508443 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48592.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.