Director of Business Development Antibody Discover
QLS are recruiting for a Director of Business Development Antibody Discovery to join a quantum physics-based, AI-powered drug R&D company on a permanent basis.
The role will be done remotely. The person has to be based in Europe.
Our client is an innovative technology company powered by artificial intelligence (AI) and robotics. Founded in 2014 on the MIT campus, the company is dedicated to driving intelligent and digital transformation in the life science and new materials industries. With tightly interwoven quantum physics, AI, cloud computing, and large-scale clusters of robotic workstations, The company offers a range of technology solutions, services, and products to accelerate and empower innovation for biopharmaceutical and new materials companies worldwide.
Following the launch of its AI-powered antibody discovery platform earlier this year, the company is rapidly expanding into the global market and garnering recognition. We have assembled a world-class team made up of biologists, data scientists, software and hardware engineers, and through the use of AI and automation, we are bringing antibodies--an important class of therapeutics--to the clinic much faster for our partners.The Director of Business Development will own the company’s expansion into the global antibody market by promoting our unique antibody discovery platform.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive business development strategy for the antibody discovery market
- Promote The company’s integrated antibody discovery platform in North America and Europe by attending conferences, giving talks, and performing site visits
- Develop recurring business models and build strong customer relationships
- Lead the negotiation and closing of contracts and agreements with clients
- Collaborate with the Marketing team with marketing strategy and technical materials
- Leverage technical expertise to help develop and deliver scientific solutions to pharmaceutical and biotech clients
- Master's degree in biological sciences, will consider other degrees based on industry specific experience, PhD degree is a plus
- 3-5 years’ experienceof business development, sales, or account management experience in the Life Sciences industry
- Proven track record in selling products, services or solutions to pharma/biotech clients
- Experience in introducing highly innovative solutions and driving market adoption is a plus
- This is a remote position, but candidates should be based in North America or Europe
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Adrien on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email email@example.com. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote job reference 56326 in all correspondence.