Drug Product Engineer, Downstream Processing
CK QLS are recruiting for Drug Product Engineer to join a global biopharmaceutical company at their biological development and manufacturing site based at their site in Lucerne. This role is offered on a contract basis for 12 months, with the possibility of extension.
Drug Product Engineer Role: The successful candidate, will contribute to the design, qualification, and validation of a new integrated manufacturing process from vial thaw to secondary packaging.
Responsibilities will include to:
- Design Visual Inspection Qualification Program for the manual inspection program.
- Design, Qualification, Validation and Maintenance of equipment that supports Drug Product manufacturing and new Technology within Downstream Processing.- Support the development of Batch Documentation for DP Manufacturing.
- Execute Batch Document/Run Equipment on the Process floor in coordination with other members of the team (Setup, Filling, Visual Inspection.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of process changes, root cause investigation of deviations, CAPA identification and implementation.
- Use of Lean Six Sigma tools to drive processing efficiencies on the manufacturing floor.
- GMP Documentation, such as Batch Records, Sampling Plans, SOPs, Changing and Investigations.
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- University degree (MSc/BSc) in Biology, Pharmacy, Process Engineering, or another relevant discipline.
- Good knowledge of GMP and Sterile Manufacturing.
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry (sterile manufacturing of pharmaceutical or biological components/finished products).
The Benefits: This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Drug Product Engineer position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 782 516 595 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48308.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the country where the services will be delivered.