Embedded Software Engineer
Alex Tosney is recruiting for an Embedded Software Engineer to join a company in the technology development sector for heavy industry. This is a permanent position based on their site near Heerbrugg.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Design and implement C/C++ embedded software in the area of embedded Linux kernel/drivers for latest generation ARM processor platforms.
- Create and maintain embedded Linux distributions for various hardware platforms (Yocto).
- Integrate high-precision sensors (angle, IMU, camera), 2D/3D graphics and communication components with focus on power consumption, performance and latency.
- Interact within cross-functional teams to develop innovative solutions.
- Support for defining system requirements, evaluation and introduction of hardware platforms for new development.
- Ensure our high product quality by developing and executing platform-specific tests.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A relevant university qualification (Bachelor / Master) in computer science, mechatronic or electronic engineering.
- Very good development skills in C or C++ on embedded Linux. Yocto experience very beneficial.
- Knowledge of ARM processor architecture and usage of hardware debuggers are beneficial.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must and any other language beneficial.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Alex Tosney on 0041 (0) 7825 08443 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 46490 in all correspondence.