Epidemiology Project Coordinator
CK QLS are recruiting for an Epidemiology Project Coordinator to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based just outside of Basel on a contract for 1 year. The role is offered at 80%.
Epidemiology Project Coordinator Role: The Epidemiology Project Coordinator takes operational responsibilities for the epidemiology activity/study. The successful candidate should coordinate such operational activities whilst driving issue identification and resolution, contingency planning and decision making.
Your main duties will be to:
- Create project plans, milestone planning and tracking of deliverables against the plan. Track project progress against planned timelines, and provides regular updates to relevant teams. Ensure required reports are generated and available for real time tracking of project status.
- Be responsible for contracts with external service providers/vendors/academic units including review and approval, collaborating with legal to accomplish.
- Ensure accurate activity or study budget management.
- Communicate regularly with KOLs as well as internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience as Project Manager/Project Coordinator.
- BA/BS in a relevant field of study.
- Several years of experience in a similar role in a clinical development role.
- PMI certification is a plus.
- English fluent spoken and written is mandatory, German is advantageous.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Epidemiology Project Coordinator, please contact Dennis on +41 (0) 78 250 84 43 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48884.
Please send all of your correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.