Expert Statistician in Basel
Jocelyn Blackham is currently recruiting for an experienced contract Expert Statistician to join a leading biotech company. This is to be based at their site in Basel, Switzerland.
It is offered on a contract basis until the end of 2019 with the possibility of extension, offering a very attractive salary.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Statistical leader for one or more Therapeutic Areas.
- Managing administratively and functionally a group of statisticians and programmers at various levels with respect to deliverables, processes, and professional development.
- Functioning as a project biostatistician coordinating statistical aspects across clinical trials within a specific project in a therapeutic area.
- Participating in Clinical Development's or Biostatistics Department's standardization efforts.
- Providing support towards Business Development as applicable. Working efficiently in a matrix-managed environment
- Reviewing and anticipating resource requirements for existing projects
- Providing Resource Plans and timelines for deliverables for assigned projects
Must be able to work, manage, and delegate effectively in order to meet multiple corporate priorities, as well as regulatory requirementsKey requirements:
PhD or MSc in Statistics or related disciplines.
- In-depth knowledge and expertise in Statistics, and its applications to clinical trials as reflected through the person's track record.
- Good working knowledge of SAS and software for sample size estimations. Experience of supervisory capacity (Management/Coaching skills)
- Excellent knowledge of international clinical research regulations and requirements
- Sound experience in a broad set of therapeutic areas and in the different phases of clinical drug development.
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 00 44 1438 842962 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference QLS43289 in all correspondence.