Global Medical Affairs Director
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Global Medical Affairs Director to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Zurich on a contract basis until the end of 2022.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Develop and execute multi-year global medical strategy for the specified Product/Disease Area, appropriately aligned with overall strategy and incorporating R&D functional strategies (clinical, regulatory, HEOR, PV, compliance)
- Play a role in the development and in-year implementation of the medical plan globally
- Drive global execution of specific medical projects per global medical strategy
Further responsibilities will include:
- Serving as Global Medical representative on standing and project-based cross-functional teams
- Provide Medical review to Global promotional and non-promotional materials
- Develop life cycle management and medical strategy, including e.g. publications strategy, congress strategy, customer interaction strategy, and thescientific communication platform for the disease area, aligned with overall product strategy
- Acting as a medical monitor/lead in registries
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A medical degree or equivalent is required
- Previous experience in biopharmaceutical medicine, preferably within a matrix or franchise structure
- Experience in medical affairs is required
- Previous experience in Rare diseases is desired
- Previous experience working at a global level would be advantageous
- Experience working in cross-functional teams at the brand or disease area levels in country, regional or global organizations is preferred
- Experience in thedisease area of interest through clinical experience, biopharmaceutical experience or education is preferred
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical organisation.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 50867 in all correspondence.