Global Medical Affairs Project Manager
CK QLS are recruiting for a Global Medical Affairs Project Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Zurich, on a contract basis for 12 months.
This company is a growing global biopharmaceutical delivering innovative medicines to a range of therapeutic areas.
This Global Medical Affairs Project Manager role will be based at our clients site based in Zurich.
Responsibilities of the Global Medical Affairs Project Manager:
- Providing management and leadership to the Medical Strategy Team and a variety of other teams within the Medical setting, providing strategic direction and translating project strategy into an executable plan
- Predicting and planning solutions to achieve successful operational execution
- Lead key strategic planning activities
- Overseeing program budgets
- Identifying and driving process improvement
- Previous leadership and management skills are required, ideally within a global matrix organisation
- Knowledge of regulatory and compliance guidelines governing medical affairs
- Experience building effective networks with internal stakeholders
- Strong decision making skills
- Strong knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and program management experience in leading cross-functional, global projects within Medical Affairs, Clinical Research, Regulatory, CMC, Marketing or other drug development related fields
For more information or to apply for this Global Medical Affairs Project Manager position, please contact Jocelyn on 0041 (0) 782 516 595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 47829
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland