Global Trial Leader (Managed Access Program)
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Global Trial Leader (Managed Access Program) to be working at an internationally recognised healthcare organisation. This role can be on a contract basis for a minimum of 1 year.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Provide global, regional or complex local management of a Managed Access clinical trial (s) in a country or countries
- Have an operational oversight of assigned project(s) at the country level for end to end project management including start-up, execution, close-out, analysis and reporting.
- Prepare high level budget estimate in response to Request for Service's followed by detailed budget proposal. Ensures accurate trial budget management, updates for scope changes and reconciliation of assigned trials for both Out of Pocket (OOP) costs and FTE costs.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Acting as primary company contact for assigned trial at the country level and ensures local/country team is tracking project progress against planned timelines and monitors patient recruitment rate to ensure that target enrollment will be met across the allocated countries
- Driving study compliance by maintaining and updating trial management systems, using study tools andmanagement reports available to analyze trial progress
- Escalates corrective and preventive actions (CAPA) to GTL and CPL when the trial deviates from plans and communicates study progress and issues to study management teams and business partnersIn order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required, preferably in Life Sciences.
- A wealth of experience in clinical research inthe pharmaceutical industry or CRO.
- Previous experience in any of the following therapy areas is desirable - Oncology (Neuro), Pulmonary hypertension, Cardiovascular, Infectious disease, Immunology.
- Managed access management is a nice to have- Previous line management experience is a plus, but not required.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global organisation.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 50575 in all correspondence.