HTA Submissions Officer in Europe
HTA Submissions Officer - Based within Europe
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a HTA Submissions Officer to join a specialty pharmaceutical company addressing unmet medical needs by bringing to market specialized therapies for people with orphan medical conditions. This position can be offered field based throughout Europe. This position is initially offered on a 12 month contract.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Build cost-effective models, Markov, cost-consequence, cost-benefit.
- Create systematic literature reviews (Search Cochrane, grey literature, registries, Pub Med, scour data with research skills to validate dossiers).
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- PhD/Master's in epidemiology, HEOR, Population Health & Health Services Research (Strong epidemiology base, economic model skills and strong written skills).
- Have a technical expertise in both quantitative and qualitative analysis, including sensitivity analysis, micro costing, cost-effectiveness analysis, budget impact models building from scratch and economic modelling, proficient at Excel and forecasting cost impacts.
- Have experience building cost-effective, cost-consequence, cost-benefit models and Markov from scratch.
- Previous experience within Rare Diseases or HIV would be advantageous.
- Strong Excel skills are essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation within the rare disease area.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 782 516 595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 45768 in all correspondence.