Injection Molding Specialist
CK QLS are recruiting for an Injection Molding Specialist to join an international MedTech company at their site based in Bern on a permanent basis.
Company: This company is a specialising in the innovative manufacture and development of products for Diabetes care.
The Role: The duties of the successful Injection Molding Specialist will include:
- Sampling of injection molding tools according to internal regulations.
- Providing technical support and support for the injection molding departments.
- Optimizing of existing production processes.
- Implementation of all guidelines including the security guidelines.
- Previous experience working within injection molding is essential.
- Technical apprenticeship as a plastics technologist, is an advantage.
- Experience in handling injection molding machines.
- Previous experience sampling injection molding tools.
- Fluent German is essential.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Injection Molding Specialist role, please contact Jocelyn on 0041 (0) 782 516 595 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48010.
Please send all of your correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the country where the services will be delivered.