Junior Testing Engineer
Adrien Guimard is recruiting for a Junior Testing Engineer to join a Medical Device company at their site based in Oberdorf on a contract basis until the end of 2021.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Verify product quality requirementswith regards to resistance to degradation
- Review product designs and manufacturing specifications to define product families and respective worst case representatives
- Coordinate required product testing at our internal lab and document and rationalize verification results for the product families
Further responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with the product development, design quality and test lab teams as well as manufacturing engineering to facilitate timely results
- Information exchange and collaboration with internal and external partners is essential
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree in engineering or natural sciences and preferably with practical experience in a regulated industry.
- Self-motivated, systematic problem-solver with excellent communication skills.
- Communication skills in German are preferred.
- Ability to communicate in both spoken and written English is required.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global medical device company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Adrien Guimard on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 49492 in all correspondence.