CK QLS are recruiting for a Lab professional for a renowned Pharmaceutical company based in Basel, CH, on a contract basis for 1 year.
In this Lab professional role, you will execute, evaluate and document all assigned work occurring in the laboratory in compliance with the analysis regulations, SOP's and safety guidelines within GMP-compliant and deadlines.
The Lab professional’s Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of equipment and facilities
- Acceptance of complex and demanding additional tasks (e.g. method transfers, development work, laboratory investigations, problem solving).
- Assumption of special tasks with additional responsibility (e.g. power user, GSU representative, cooperation in equipment qualification for new equipment/techniques, etc.)
- Laboratory technician training
- Previous experience: in laboratory, quality control and analytical laboratories
- Languages: German and English
- IT skills: MS Office, SAP
Apply: For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Kajenthi Chelliah on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote job reference 54905 in all correspondence.