Laboratory Assistant Chemistry
Laboratory Assistant Chemistry - Bern
CK QLS are recruiting for a qualified person in Science to join a company in the Healthcare industry at their site based in Bern on a permanent basis.
Laboratory Assistant Chemistry Role:
- Broad spectrum of tasks in the field of TDM/toxicology and metabolic diagnostics.
- Independent execution, evaluation and documentation of the analyses.
- Processing of various human materials such as blood, urine, liquor, etc.
- Preparation and maintenance of Q-documentation according to accreditation requirements.
- Active participation in the development and validation of different analytical methods for accredited services, diagnostics and clinical research.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Education as Dipl. biomed. Analyst HF or Laboratory Assistant EFZ in the field of Chemistry.
- Basic technical understanding and good IT user skills.
- Experience with LC-MS, GC-MS, HPLC, IC and ICP-MS is advantageous.
- Independent, precise working method and high-quality awareness.
- Flexibility and openness to new ideas.
- Initiative, ability to work under pressure, team and communication skills.
- Willingness to provide on-call and weekend service.
- Good knowledge of German (spoken and written) required, English comprehension an advantage.
What we offer:
- A motivated, competent team with varied and demanding tasks.
- Most modern infrastructure in a university, innovative and future-oriented laboratory operation.
- A high degree of autonomy in an environment of highly specialized services and clinical research that is simultaneously characterized by cooperation.
- Modern employment conditions and attractive further training opportunities.
For more information or to apply for this Laboratory Assistant Chemistry position, please contact Adrien Guimard on 0041 (0) 78 250 85 35 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48348.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.