CK QLS are recruiting for a Laboratory Assistant to join a global biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Lucerne on a contract basis for 12 months. This role may involve weekend and shift work.
Company: This company is a leading global biopharmaceutical company which has been engaged in life science research for more than a century, developing drugs and vaccines for the most challenging diseases worldwide.
Location: This Laboratory Assistant role will be based at our client's site in Lucerne.
Laboratory Assistant Role:
- Manufacture feed and buffer solutions for the fermentation process and independent execution of all administrative tasks.
- Preparation of feed, solution and pH.
- Development of monoclonal antibodies .
- Qualification of laboratory equipment.
- Operation of various devices and systems in accordance with batch protocols, sampling plans and SOP's.
- Keep the devices in GMP status by checking and performing routine monitoring, calibrations, maintenance and qualifications.
- Carry out in-process analyses for process control and cGMP-compliant documentation of the results in German and English.
- Creation, management and inventory of raw materials, spare parts and devices.
- Completed training as a laboratory technician/technologist or higher (chemistry, biology or equivalent) or equivalent training in another relevant discipline.
- Competent in analysing complex situations and with practical problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in German and English Oral and written.
- Ability to work independently and within a cross-functional team.
- Readiness for weekend or standby services in selected periods.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Laboratory Assistant position, please contact Dennis on 0041 (0) 78 250 84 43 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48088.
Please send all of your correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the country where the services will be delivered.