CK QLS are recruiting for a Laboratory Manager to join a start up drug discovery organisation based at their site in Aargau on a permanent basis.
Laboratory Manager Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Take responsibility of the management of daily tasks within the laboratory and to coordinate the performance of routine tasks by staff.
- Order and track consumables including price negotiations.
- Participate in experimental work including expression in insect cells and mammalian cells, protein purification, set-up crystallization, etc.
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- An apprenticeship education (Biology Technician/EFZ) or equivalent (B.Sc.) in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology or a related discipline, as well as hands on experience in the laboratory (within the industry).
- Hands-on experience with protein expression, purification and standard protein analytical techniques is expected (IMAC, SEC, FSEC).
- Fluency in German is beneficial.
The Benefits: This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing drug discovery company.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Laboratory Manager position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 782 516 595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48352.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.