Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to join a rapidly growing pharmaceutical company at their site based in Basel on a contract basis for 12 months, with the possibility of extension.
The main purpose of the role will be to:· Develop, optimize and implement analytical methods, e.g., for purity-, stability-, content-, potential genotoxic impurity determinations.
- Write-up of analytical methods for implementation.
- Conduct of release, retest, stability studies, transfer and validation analyses.
- Prepare documentation of all analytical activities according to Good Documentation Practices through compilation of all analytical testing records (e.g., notebooks, raw data hardcopies).
- Interpret and document analytical data including results from method development, release, retest, validation, stability, and transfer.
- Write-up of analytical protocols and reports, e.g., for validation and stability studies.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Assurance of adequate maintenance and operation of analytical equipment according to GMP.
- Drafting and review of CoAs and/or Analytical results sheet.
- Drafting of SOPs, GUIs, TPLs, FRMs.
- Training of Laboratory personnel.
- Ensuring of cleanliness of laboratory and work space.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Apprenticeship-, College-, or university-degree or equivalent education in the field of chemistry, biology, biochemistry, pharmacy, or chemical engineering with 2-4 years BS or 1-3 years MS.
- Ability to efficiently plan and effectively execute and document analytical experiments in a GMP-compliant pharmaceutical environment.
- Previous laboratory experience is essential
- Basic knowledge of GMP.
- Good knowledge of sample preparation, HPLC instrumentation and techniques.
- Basic knowledge of spectroscopic methods, e.g., UV/VIS, IR.
- Basic trouble-shooting skills for analytical analyses.
- Flexibility, good communication, time management and team-working skills.
- Ability to work independently and to take initiative.
- Life-long learning mindset.
- Proficient in English.
This is an excellent opportunity to join innovative biopharmaceutical company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 782 516 595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 46966 in all correspondence.