Lead Automation Engineer
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Project Lead Automation to join a company in the biopharmaceutical industry at their site based in Bern on a contract basis until the end of the year, with the possibility of extension.
The main purpose of therole will be to:
- Independently process automation projects in the GMP environment in all project phases from initiation to design phases to realisation
- Ensure inspection readiness at the site and monitoring GMP standards with regard to regulatory and internal requirements
- Identify improvement measures to increase the efficiency and quality of local processes
Further responsibilities will include:
- Manage relationships externally and internally
- Leads cross-functional teams for different projects, initiatives
- Leads and coordinates technical investment projects mainly in field of equipment but occasionally also on utilities and infrastructure
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Technical degree (TS, HTL) with at least 10 years of relevant professional experience
- Proven track record in the field of project management in the pharmaceutical industry, from planning, execution tocommissioning of equipment
- Experienced in computerized system validation (CSV) in a GMP environment
- Experience with common PLC and SCADA systems
- Knowledge of computer systems, programming skills advantageous
- German at least conversational and English Fluent
- Profound GMP-knowledge (EU and US)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading biopharmaceutical company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 782 516 595or email email@example.com. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 50469 in all correspondence.