CK QLS are recruiting for a MSAT Manager for a renowned Pharmaceutical company based in Schaffhausen, Switzerland, on a contract basis for 1 year.
In this MSAT Manager role, you will have to establish Manufacturing Science and Technology expertise across different equipment platforms for drug product development & manufacturing with focus on Parenteral. You will represent the DPDS in development and clinical/commercial supply teams ensuring timely clinical supplies for drug product.
Your Responsibility as MSAT Manager:
- Ensure plant readiness to support experimental / clinical activities
- Ensure timely delivery of clinical material from internal pilot plants or from external contract manufacturing organizations (CMO)
- Support scale-up and Tech-Transfer
- Source raw materials and components as required.
- Supports investigations, CAPAs, change controls according to assigned responsibilities and performs critical raw data review for key documents
- Prepare businessplan forecasts and monitor actual spend vs budget.
- Degree in Pharmaceutical/Biochemical/Life Science/Chemical with previous experience in drug product development within a biopharmaceutical industry
- Solid understandingand experience in technology transfer operations and in fill/finish operations
- Excellent oral and written language skills in German and English.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Kajenthi Chelliah on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email email@example.com Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote job reference 55513 in all correspondence.