Manager of Statistical Programming
CK QLS are recruiting for a Manager of Statistical Programming to join a global biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Lausanne on a permanent basis.
Manager of Statistical Programming Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Provide functional expertise and leadership to Statistical Programming and Biostatistics teams while delivering programming expertise to clinical projects and studies.
- Ensure quality of Statistical Programming deliverables.
- Manage a team of statistical programmers and the resource planning for their assigned studies.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the production of programming deliverables (e.g., tables, listings) for study reports and integrated summaries.
- Provide technical guidance to vendors around project standards, programming conventions/specifications and programming practices to ensure efficient and integrated project reporting strategies.
- Provide input/lead internal process improvement.
- Ensure adherence to GCP, regulatory guidelines, standard processes, and SOPs.
You Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- MSc in Statistics, Biostatistics, Mathematics or Computer Science.
- A wealth of experience in Statistical Programming, particularly within pharmaceutical clinical development.
- Extensive knowledge of SAS software and general computing technics.
The Benefits: This is an excellent opportunity to join a biopharmaceutical company at an exciting point in their development.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Manager of Statistical Programming position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 782 516 595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48452.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.