CK QLS are recruiting for a Material Engineer to join a company leading medical device company at their site based in Oberdorf. The position's aim is to support normal activity on a contract basis until the end of December 2022, with the possibilityof being offered a permanent position at the end of the assignment.
Material Engineer Role:
- Planning, coordination and implementation of material-related investigations and analyses
- Influence on the required material and product quality, especially in the area of raw materials and manufacturing processes.
- Commissioning, coordination and interpretation of investigations in internal and external laboratories in the field of material and defect analysis and preparation of reports andrationales.
- Technical support for other departments in material selection and processing.
- Creation of new work instructions and material specifications in cooperation with the USA Team.
- Master's with a focus on MaterialsScience/Materials Technician/Metallograph with corresponding experience and further training.
- German and English, fluent written and spoken.
- Organizational skills, initiative, communication skills.
Apply: Entitlement to work in Switzerlandis essential. For more information or to apply for this Material Engineer position, please contact Adrien Guimard on +44 (0) 1438 870 027 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51935. Please send all of your correspondence in English.xcellent technical writing skills in English.
- Should be able to work on technical documents with experience in Design History filing.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Adrien on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference QLS 00051978 in all correspondence.all correspondence.