CK QLS are recruiting for a Material Engineer to join a company leading medical device company at their site based in Oberdorf. The position is offered on a contract basis until the end of this year, with the possibility of being offered a permanentposition at the end of the assignment.
Material Engineer Role:
- Planning, coordination and implementation of material-related investigations and analyses
- Influence on the required material and product quality, especially in the area of raw materials and manufacturing processes.
- Commissioning, coordination and interpretation of investigations in internal and external laboratories in the field of material and defect analysis and preparation of reports and rationales.
- Technical support for other departments in material selection and processing.
- Creation of new work instructions and material specifications in cooperation with the USA Team.
- Master's with a focus on Materials Science/Materials Technician/Metallograph with corresponding experience and further training.
- German and English, fluent written and spoken.
- Organizational skills, initiative, communication skills.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Material Engineer position, please contact Adrien Guimard on +44 (0) 1438 870 027 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 00050598.Please send all of your correspondence in English. It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland