Mechanical Engineer - Facility Management
QLS are recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer – Facility Management to join a project with a Global Biopharmaceutical Company based in Lucerne on a contract basis for 6 months.
- 1-2 days home per week)
The team “engineering andfacility management” is responsible for all activities on the Company areal around Facilities engineering, Energy, Infrastructure and Facilities Management. On our small site we are working with many different global suppliers to execute our day-to-day operations and a variety of smaller and bigger projects. The candidate will join a team of 2 members.
Responsibilities: Facilities Management:
- Collaborate with leader of the Integrated Facilities Management company (third party)
- Oversee FM initiatives in line with agreed scope and local regulatory and employee consultation processes
- Oversee the operation of the FM strategic sourcing contracts and Service Level Agreements
- Manage Governance process
- Supervise Facility Management Governance and KPI’s on behalf of client
- Manage smaller projects related with Facility Management Scope
- Collaborate with leader of the Facility Management provider to ensure that the MSD assets are fully categorizedand managed through a proactive program aligned with the capital investment plan (maintenance, life cycle planning).
- Ensure that the local portfolio meets company medium term objectives to support the business requirements in line with global principles including cost effectiveness I flexibility and office standards.
- Produce metrics to plan and optimize short term office occupancy and site usage in line with global company standards
- Work with Reliability Engineering responsible personto make sure processes run according to MSD demands
- Drive effective implementation of compliance policies, procedures and guidelines across all FM operations including our outsourced supplier partners
- Manage FM related projects at the site andI or support the successful management of those projects
Qualification / Education:
- Engineering degree like business engineer, industrial engineer or comparable background.
- At least 5-8 years’ experience in a similar position in FacilitiesManagement, in pharma preferably.
- Fluent in English and German (C1). Understanding of Swiss German is an advantage.
A day on the job:
- A normal day on the job would include assessment of service level execution of service levels with external suppliers. Management of changes around the service levels and alignment with different stakeholders on the site.
- Additionally, we have several smaller and medium sized projects (below 1 Mio CHF) to be managed and lead to implementation with external suppliers. This includes overview on EHS (Environment, Health- and Safety) requirements, GMP requirements and cost management.
- Maintenance and SAP-PM overview also is an important part of the position to enable meaningful KPI reporting andasset management.
- Control of governance with external service provider.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Adrien on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email email@example.com. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote job reference 54805 in all correspondence.