Mechanical Engineer - III
CK QLS is recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer to join an important project with a global Biotechnology Company at their site based near Lucerne (20min away) on a contract basis for one year starting in July.
The primary responsibility of the Mechanical Engineer is engineering support for manufacturing operations, technology and systems engineering. The Mechanical Engineer provides technical coverage and support for maintenance and repair of plant and infrastructure components and equipment.The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Act and manage the projects on behalf of the Head of Engineering MSD
- Overall project management and management of the implementation of the renovation of our biotechnical center (clean room)
- Management of the supplier, who is in charge of the operational implementation
- Cost and implementation control
- Coordination with other operational units on site
- Responsible for compliance with safety standards, engineering guidelines and GMPrequirements
- Responsible for turn-over-package and handover to on-site operational units
Further responsibilities will include:
- Further projects will additionally become part of the scope
- Replacement of steam boiler
- Replacement of transformer
- Other smaller projects as required
- Responsibility for budget, schedule, procurement, quality and risk for this project, including detailed design, tendering, construction, acceptance, completion and handover tothe operational team on site.
- Tracks and monitors progress of project against objectives, approved budgets and approved schedules.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Proven project management experience
- Specialized knowledge in:
- GMP environment / clean room engineering
- Electrical power supply
- Steam generation
- GIS medium voltage systems
- Heating and hot water generation
- Interdisciplinary work
- Several years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry (GMP) required.
- Fluent in German and Good working knowledge of English
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Adrien on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference QLS 00050528 in all correspondence.