CK QLS are recruiting for a Medical Advisor to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Zurich, on a contract basis until the end of 2020.
This company is a growing pharmaceutical company with a global presence, at their site in Zurich.
Key responsibilities for the Medical Advisor will include:
- Oversight of Medical Information intake in the Swiss affiliate and distribution to internal subject matter experts
- Tracking of medical inquiries in the medical information system and system reconciliation
- Liasing with internal departments (e.g. quality / PV) and external vendor
- Replying and tracking of medical information inquiries for Established Brand portfolio
- Acting as the local lead for introduction of Global Medical Information project
- Supporting the local MA strategy for Hematology to successfully deliver the integrated brand plan objectives in accordance with agreed business priorities
- Physician (MD), veterinarian physician, PharmD, natural scientist (PhD)
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical industry, including experience as a Medical Science Liaison or Medical Specialist experience
- Experienced in working with MS Office
- Fluent written & spoken German & English / French is a strong advantage
- Lead continous improvement
For more information or to apply for this Medical Advisor position, please contact Jocelyn on 0041 (0) 782 516 595 or email email@example.com. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47977 in all correspondence.
Please send all of your correspondence in English.