Medical Review Manager in Zurich
Medical Review Manager - Zurich
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Medical Review Manager to join a global leading pharmaceutical company at their site based in Zurich on a contract basis for 6 months.
The main purpose of this role will be to:
- Perform accurate and detailed scientific/medical review of promotional materials generated by the Global Commercial department as well as non-promotional/medical affairs-generated materials within Global Medical Affairs.
- Be responsible for scientific information contained in the companies global promotional and non-promotional materials (eg, medical communication materials, training materials, and advisory board materials) is accurate, not misleading and is medically relevant.
- Acquire and maintain expert understanding of product, associated disease states, relevant literature, treatment guidelines, and thorough knowledge of the label for assigned therapeutic area.
- Ensure content is well-substantiated by scientific data (verifying the content is accurately cited/properly referenced); check authenticity and validity of references; determine that references in promotional materials specifically support product claims made in the material; and ensure the context of the reference is appropriately reflected in the promotional claim(s) in the material.
- Verify the content of promotional material is truthful, balanced, scientifically rigorous, and is consistent with approved product labelling.
- Verify scientific content is understandable by the intended audience.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Anticipate and recognize when to escalate to manager/medical team to resolve higher risk or complex issues.
- Understand that recommendations, actions and decisions made for promotional materials are critical in ensuring compliance with applicable regulatory/practice standards pertinent to the promotion of pharmaceutical products.
- Provide quality check of both promotional and non-promotional materials when needed.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Be a qualified Pharmacist / hold a PhD or a degree in a relevant discipline.
- Prior exposure to review of both promotional and non-promotional materials is required.
- Good communication skills, proficiency in English (written/spoken), any other language is an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Comprehensive understanding of the medical/therapeutic usage of the products. Expert published medical literature searching and evaluation techniques.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading pharmaceutical company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 417276793 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference QLS43985 in all correspondence.