CK QLS are recruiting for a Microbiologist to join a global biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Luzern on a contract basis for 12 months, with the possibility of extension.
This company is a leading global biopharmaceutical company which has been engaged in life science research for more than a century, developing drugs and vaccines for the most challenging diseases worldwide.
- Microbiological monitoring of production environments, in-process samples andfinished products
- Support the planning and execution of qualification and monitoring of production facilities and assay development.
- Design and conduct experiments.
- Create plans and reports for studies and microbial monitoring of production facilities and water systems.
- Scientific support for the evaluation of deviations in relation to microbiological findings.
- Interaction with external suppliers.
- Support the Microbiology Laboratory Technicians and Engineers at work.
- PhD degree is preferred.
- Strong adherence to GMP and GDP requirements.
- Knowledge of microbiological methods and assays.
- Strong experience with experiment design and execution.
- Prior experience with mentoring or leading others is desirable.
- Strong willingness to learn and work independently.
- Strong written and spoken skills in English and German.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Microbiologist, please contact Dennis on +41 (0) 78 25084 43 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48891.
Please send all of your correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.