CK QLS are recruiting for a Microbiologist to join an important project with a global biotechnology Company at their site based near Luzern on a contract basis for 12 months with possibility of an extension.
Microbiologist Role: The main purposeof the role will be:
- Conducting microbiological sampling for environmental monitoring in the production areas (water, air and surface monitoring).
- Execution and evaluation of microbiological analyses (analysis of water, microorganism identification, endotoxin and bioburden determinations).
- Quality control and storage organization of media, reagents and test kits.
- Maintenance of equipment.
Documentation and management of analytical results according to applicable GMP requirements.Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
Completed apprenticeship (lab technician EFZ subject Biology) or bachelor in Biology.
- Practical experience in microbiological techniques.
- Ideally experienced in GMP guidelines.
- Fluent German, English language skills, desirable.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Team player.
- Willingness to work occasionally on weekends.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Microbiologist position, please contact Adrien on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50936.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.