Packaging Development Engineer – Process Excellenc
CK QLS are recruiting for a Packaging Engineer to focus on Process Excellence within a global medical device company at their site based in Zuchwil on a contract basis until the end of 2021.
Packaging Engineer Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Perform packaging updates/changes (DCR/DCO) for processes, documentation and Bill of materials.
- Execute packaging development improvement projects.
- NC & CAPA owner, investigator, and action execution.
- Audit support.
Furtherresponsibilities will include:
- Planning, scheduling and tracking project timelines using appropriate tools.
- Ownership of non-conformances within the packaging development team.
- Initiating process improvements based on quality events and departmental strategy.
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience in an Medical Device or Pharmaceutical regulated environment preferred.- Quality management system experience (NC, CAPA & Audit).
- Experience in improvement projects, desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading medical device company in their field.
Apply: For more information or to apply forthis Packaging Engineer position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 782 516 595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49003.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlementto work in Switzerland.