CK QLS are recruiting for a Pharmacovigilance Specialist to join a global biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Lucerne on a contract basis for 6 months.
Company: This company is a leading global biopharmaceutical company which has been engaged in life science research for more than a century, developing drugs and vaccines for the most challenging diseases worldwide.
Location: This Pharmacovigilance Specialist role will be based at our clients site in Lucerne.
Pharmacovigilance Specialist Role:
- Responsible for the day-to-day case management activities within the country(ies) covered by the country operation.
- Ensure compliance with PV processes and regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Ability to function independently in the processing of adverse events.
- Health, Life Science, or Medical Science degree or equivalent by education/experience.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Strong understanding of medical terminology.
- Excellence in German or English are essential (oral and written, good French/Italian skills are a plus).
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize assignments.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Pharmacovigilance Specialist position, please contact Jocelyn on 0041 (0) 782 516 595 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48087.
Please send all of your correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the country where the services will be delivered.