Physician - Basel-County
CK QLS are recruiting for a Physician who can support the Clinical Science Team in a growing biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Basel-Country. The role is offered on a 12 month contract.
Physician Role:The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Plan, manage and monitor daily activities of clinical research.
- Ensure that all activities are in compliance with department safety practices, policies and procedures.
- Perform full management of investigator sponsored studies and acts as liaison with study site.
- Implement clinical study parameters, deliverables, policy compliance and resource needs.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Applying scientific discipline to minimize risk and increase performance.
- Managing analysis and documentation of company clinical work to determine marketability of products.
Evaluating results of phase II-III investigations, in preparation for new drug application to the regulatory agencies.Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
M.D., with experience in clinical research.
- Submission experience a strong advantage.
- Experiencein medical review.
- Previous experience in affine TA (respiratory or cardiovascular diseases) an advantage.
- Specific experience in phase II and III studies is a strong advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical company.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Physician position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 782 516 595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48715.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.