Post Market Surveillance Manager
CK QLS are recruiting for a Post Market Surveillance Manager to join an international medical device company at their site based in Basel on a permanent basis.
Post Market Surveillance Manager Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Drive the compilation of Clinical Evaluation Plans and Reports according to the requirements of MEDDEV 2.7/1 Revision 4 and the MDR.
- Set up PMS & PMCF plans according to the requirements of European regulations for medical devices.
- Write Clinical Evaluation plans and reports.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Systematically updating the collection of pertinent clinical data and perform literature searches.
- Providing support and advise the Brand Management in the interpretation of PMS/PMCF requirements.
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience in PMS/PMCF, clinical evaluation writing, or RA environment
- Master degree in Science, Medical, Engineering or relevant industry experience., Ph.D. is an advantage.
- Experience within the dental industry is beneficial.
- Excellent verbal and written language skills both in German and English is a must, any other language is an advantage.
The Benefits: This is an excellent opportunity to join an international medical device company.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Post Market Surveillance Manager position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 782 516 595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48435.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.