Preclinical Medical Writer
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Preclinical Medical Writer to join a growing company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Allschwil, Basel on a contract basis for 12 months.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Serve on early development teams as preclinical medical writer for a wide range of therapeutic areas
- Write preclinical modules of regulatory documents (IB, IND, NDA/MAA) and publications
- Compile, edit, and manage review of preclinical documents authored by cross-functional teams
- Edit and format nonclinical research reports
Further responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating overall quality control review of nonclinical sections of regulatory documents
- Performing quality control checksfor internal consistency of data, accuracy and completeness of content, compliance with company style guides etc.
- Supervising the tracking and archiving of nonclinical documents in electronic databases
- Managing nonclinical templates, forms andSOPs
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Masters or PhD in the life sciences
- Previous medical writing experience highly desirable
- English mother tongue or comparable level of spoken English and excellent English writing skills
- Ability to correct grammar and usage and ensure logical and coherent presentation of scientific information in documents
- Ability and interest in writing and editing awide range of documents
- Ability to work independently and with teams from different functional areas (e.g., preclinical and clinical research, regulatory, communication)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a pharmaceutical company at a keypoint in their progression.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 50981 in all correspondence.