Principal Scientific Associate
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Principal Scientific Associate to join the analytical development and QC department of an exciting biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Allschwil. This role is offered on a contract basis for 12 months.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Develop, optimize and implement analytical methods, e.g., for purity-, stability, validation-, content-, and potentially genotoxic impurity determinations as well as write-up of these documents for implementation.
- Participate and collaborate in meetings at intra- and inter-departmental level (e.g., CMC).
- Conduct of release, retest, stability studies, transfer and validation analyses.
- Documentation of all analytical activities accordingto Good Documentation Practices through compilation of all analytical testing records (e.g., notebooks, raw data hardcopies).
Further responsibilities will include:
- Review, interpretation and documentation of analytical data including resultsfrom method development, release, retest, validation, stability, and transfer
- Write-up and review of analytical protocols, reports and specifications.
- Drafting and review of CoAs, Analytical results sheets, specification.
- Contact for 3rdparties, e.g., CMOs and CROs, for defined analytical tasks
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Relevant scientific qualifications alongside time spent inindustry
- Good knowledge of analytical chemistry with advanced knowledge of sample preparation, HPLC and spectroscopic instrumentation.
- Good troubleshooting skills for analytical analyses
- Ability to efficiently plan, execute and document analytical experiments in a GMP-compliant pharmaceutical environment
This is an excellent opportunity to join a biopharmaceutical company involved in the discovery, development and commercialization innovative medicines to help more patients.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn on 0041 (0) 782 516 595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 50134 in all correspondence.