CK QLS are recruiting for a Process Engineer to join an industrial leader for the development and manufacture of small molecules and biopharmaceuticals. The job roles are offered on a contract basis at the client's site based in Visp for one year with option to be extended.
Process Engineer Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Play a key role in the engineering, design and execution of clean utilities distribution systems, clean utilities generation equipment, Autoclaves, Partswashers and process equipment (sterile vessels, bioreactors, centrifuge systems, UF systems …) including CIP and SIP.
- Specify the most appropriate systems and equipment for the user requirements, propose the process flow diagrams (PFD's) and the process & instrumentation diagrams (P&ID's) and make the capacity calculations.
- Develop the functionality, the interconnection diagrams and specify the appropriate instruments and regulation loops.
- Lead a design team to produce the 3-D model, piping layouts, views and isometrics for construction.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordination with other disciplines such as HVAC (ducting) and electricity (cable trays and location of cabinets).
- Organizing and following the start-up of these systems and assure their validation.
- Assisting in completing alarm lists, datasheets and other detailed design documents.
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Mechanical, Chemical or Electro-mechanical Engineering degree.
- Previous experience within process engineering for high purity applications.
- Previous experience with design, calculations for equipment/systemsinstallation.
- Knowledge of CAD.
- Previous experience in pharma industry with process engineering of utilities (black and clean).
- Fluency in English and German is required, French and/or Dutch would be an asset.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global chemical manufacturer providing into the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry.
Apply: For more information or to apply for these Process Engineer positions, please contact Adrien on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50127.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.