QLS are recruiting for a Process Engineer to join an important project with an innovative Medical Device Company at their site based in Zug on either a temporary contract basis or permanent contract basis.
- Translatingcustomer needs into required functionality early in the development cycle
- Documenting process and technical requirements
- Proceeding with design modelling
- Simulation setup and execution
- He/She will all be supporting synthesis and system verification/validation while considering the complete problem from Market, Operations, Performance, Manufacturing, Test, Disposal, Training & Support perspective
- He/She will ensure that all development practices are in compliance with Belimed’s best practices policies and procedures. He will also actively be contributing to the definition of the above mentioned polices.
- With the founded multidisciplinary knowledge, he/she will support the development and improvement of process-drivensystems as required by Belimed’s medical products
- May also be required to administer training throughout various phases of the development cycle and beside.
- Implement technologies, methodologies and workflows as defined in common agreement within the R&D organization
- Develop and use product knowledge to innovatively respond to the customer’s critical needs
- Strong desires to solve issues; possess great problem-solving skills and ability to persist
- Exposure to field service activities whenever necessary
- Deep technical support on Design techniques, material selection, commercial component identification,
- Simulations, general integration, media interactions (pneumatics, gases, liquids, etc)
- M.Sc. or PhD degree in Process Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering, Thermal/Fluidic Physics or related field
- Must have proven experience in System-Model Design
- Must have proven experience in simulation setup and results interpretation
- Expert with at least one System-Modelling environment (Modelica Modelling Lanague based Tools e.g. AMSIM, Dymola, Matlab/Simulink, Octave, Scilab, etc.), with a proven R&D experience in process system, control system and so on.
- Experience with testing and data-analytics as advantage (statistical approaches to data-analytics as advantage)
- Knowledge on Physics or Thermal/Fluidic dynamic, real working experience in such areas as advantage
- Fluency in English is a must. Good knowledge of German is strongly preferred
Apply: Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference number 52548 in all correspondence.