Product Manager - Oncology Prostate Cancer
CK QLS are recruiting for a dynamic Project Manager within the area of Oncology Prostate Cancer to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Zug on contract basis, with the possibility of permanent afterwards.
Project Manager Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Lead the cross-functional Local Action Team (LAT) ensuring the deployment of the commercial tactical plan and coordination of cross-functional projects.
- Ensure the execution of the local cross-functional stakeholder engagement plan with the LAT for competitive advantage, driving external focus of the Local Action Team.
- Lead local commercial projects, such as development and execution of campaigns, development of sales material, congress presences, market insight generation projects with an innovative Omnichannel approach.
- Plan, monitor and track the performance and forecasting of the respective brand.
- Develop and manage partnerships with external key stakeholders to drive competitive advantage and Janssen's reputation.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the CVT by providing marketing expertise, deep local market insights, customer needs, competitor insights, by engaging local stakeholders, with development of local plans and by leading local commercial/marketing projects within the function and across functions.
- Contributing to the development of the overall training plan and leads the development and execution of the commercial training elements.
- Supporting the development of the local cross-functional business plan from a country perspective, leading the development of the local commercial plan, providing insightful input into local financial forecasts.
- Contributing to the EMEA and the Mid-Sized-Markets (MSM) Marketing Functional networks (if applicable) by providing local market expertise, sharing best practices and representing the local interests.
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Life Sciences (BA/BSc or equivalent).
- Strong relevant professional experience.
- Demonstrated record of accomplishments in pharmaceutical sales or marketing.
- Solid understanding of the Healthcare environment and pharmaceutical industry.
- Digital, Omnichannel experience seen as advantage.
- Capabilities to lead a cross-functional team.
- Project Management skills.
- Strong business acumen with sense of urgency.
- Positive dissatisfaction and aspiration to beat the odds.
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills; Customer centricity and strong external focus.
- Strong entrepreneurial personality, effective collaboration and strong networking skills, combined with strong influencing and communication skills.
- Fluency in English and German required, French considered an advantage.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Project Manager position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0044 (0) 1438 842 962 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48661.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.