QLS are recruiting for a Project Engineer to join an important project with an Global Biopharmaceutical Company at their site based in Bern on a contract basis until the end of 2022.
- Support the project lead Engineering& team
- Execute small work packages self-independently in consultation with the project manager
- Prepare documents (specifications, URS, specification) with internal customers
- Obtain and process quotations
- Support in writing investment proposals
- Coordinating suppliers incl. preparation of work permits in collaboration with EHS
- Create, prepare, file, archive project documentation
- Writing of SAP notifications
- Possibility to take over further tasks in the deputy of the project lead
- Knowledge in the field of project management in the pharmaceutical industry, from planning, execution to commissioning of equipment, utilities (E-2-E)
- Strong technical skills in the construction of pharmaceutical sites and their infrastructure
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the core business and technical area
- Experienced in working with internal departments (development, operations, quality, technical services) to carry out projects, develop standards and define project requirements and priorities
- Experience working with different stakeholders, internally and externally
- Profound GMP-knowledge
- Educational background
- Technical degree (TS, HTL)
- 2-4 years experiences
- Proficient in English. Good knowledge of German is highly preferred.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Adrien on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 51634 in all correspondence.