Project Leader, Embedded Software 80 - 100%
CK QLS are recruiting for a Project Leader, Embedded Software to join a company in the Medical Devices industry at their site based in Solothurn/Burgdorf on a permanent basis.
The Role: The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Agile coordination of an embedded software project team.
- Creation and maintenance of the software roadmap and iteration plan (task and resource planning) of the embedded software project.
- Expenditure estimation, prioritization and coordination of software tasks in cooperation with stakeholders and the embedded software project team.
Further tasks will include:
- Interface to the internal departments: Product Care, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, Risk Management, Systems Engineering and Patents.
- Reviewing the technical embedded software documentation.
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Engineer (Bachelor, Master or PhD), specialising in electrical engineering, micro-, medical technology, computer science or comparable.
- Multiple years of professional experience in project management in the field of software development.
- Professional experience in a regulated environment is an advantage.
- Very good knowledge of German and English.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Global Medical Device Technology Company.
Interesting work content, good development opportunities and attractive employment conditions.
For more information or to apply for this Project Leader position, please contact Adrien Guimard on 0041 (0) 78 250 85 35 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48007.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the country where the services will be delivered.