Project Manager - Basel
Jocelyn Blackham at CK QLS is recruiting for a Project Manager to join a growing drug discovery company, within their Analytical Method Development. This role is based at their site in Basel on a six month contract basis.
Our client works with multiple targeted diseases taking an innovative approach with a specialism in the discovery and development of small molecules and have a number of projects at a variety of phases from pre-clinical - phase III.
This role is looking for someone who can manage multiple projects at different phases, who has hands on experience within the laboratory. They are looking for somebody to start as soon as possible.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Manage 3rd parties, e.g., CMOs and CROs, for defined analytical tasks
- Organize laboratory activities and ensure that deadlines are met
- Manage multiple projects from pre-clinical - phase III
- Evaluate and develop of novel analytical techniques and instrumentation
- Participate in meetings at intra- and interdepartmental level (e.g., CMC)
- Develop and optimize analytical methods, e.g., for purity-, stability-, content determinations
- Identify any gaps and propose solutions
- Troubleshoot, complete method develop and validation activities where appropriate
We are looking for someone with a background in:
- Chemistry or Pharmacist with solid of GMP experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- A strong background in analytical chemistry is required
- An ability to work independently and to take initiative. Superior knowledge of English, knowledge of German and French is an asset
- Previous project management experience within a pharmaceutical environment is essential
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 417 276 793 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference QLS43851 in all correspondence.