CK QLS are recruiting for a number of Project Manager's to join an industrial leader for the development and manufacture of small molecules and biopharmaceuticals. The job roles are offered on a contract to permanent basis at the client's site basedin Visp.
Project Manager Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Plan and organize all architectural and engineering functions.
- Establish project budgets, prepare proposals, and develop and maintain client relationships.
- Develop and maintain project resource plans.
- Develop project execution plans including definition of scope, schedule, communication tools, software tools, deliverable distribution lists.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Creating and meeting allproject milestones and financial commitments.
- Collaborating with the regional quality manager in the development of project specific quality plans.
- Identifying and assessing project risks and escalate to senior leadership as appropriate.
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Architecture.
- Previous experiencein the Life Sciences industry as well as project management experience in pharmaceutical.
- Previous experience in the design of biotech/pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities and laboratories.
- Demonstrated experience managing cross functional,multi discipline teams.
- Fluent in English and German, Dutch is a nice to have.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global chemical manufacturer providing into the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry.
Apply: For more information or to apply for these Project Manager positions, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49288.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.