CK QLS are recruiting for a Project Manager to join a company in the Biotechnology industry at their site based in Visp on a contract basis for 2 years.
- Establish project budgets, prepare proposals, and develop and maintain client relationships.
- Develop and maintain project resource plans.
- Develop project execution plans including definition of scope, schedule, communication tools, software tools, deliverable distribution lists.
- Create and meet all project milestones and financial commitments.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with the Quality Department in the development of project specific quality plans.
- Properly identifying and assessing project risks and escalating to senior leadership as appropriate.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Master's degree in mechanical, electrical or chemical engineering or architecture.
- Experience within the Biotech or Pharmaceutical Industry
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in the design of biotech/pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities and laboratories.
- Demonstrated experience managing cross functional, multi discipline teams.
- Proficiency in standard PM tools and templates including Microsoft Project, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in German and English. French is a plus.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Adrien Guimard on 0041 (0) 800 106106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for sending all documents needed such as CV, cover letter, reference letters, degree and relevant certificates along with your application. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 49993 in all correspondence.