QLS are recruiting for a Project Manager to join a multinational company based in Zuchwill (canton of Solothurn) on a contract basis for 6-7 months with the possibility of an extension.
The company is specialized in medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and consumer packaged goods. The candidate will join the medical device department. His/Her roles will be to plan and manage large-scale business MDR programs/projects in the Organization, from the project planning, estimating, execution, implementation and on-going support. By May 2024, all medical device companies must demonstrate and maintain compliance in accordance with the new EU Medical Device Regulations (EU MDR).
- Provide Project leadership to install trust and influence with key stakeholders
- Consistently support the EU MDR Supply Chain Workstream to continuously raise the standard of project leadership and upgrade methodologies
- Responsible of clear definition of project scope and deliverables, milestones and timeline, project risks and contingency plans.
- Provides direction to project resources, monitors efforts, assembles key project deliverables and identifies issues and risks requiring escalation when reporting project status.
- Bachelor/ Master or Doctorate degree in engineering or life sciences. A Certificates in Program/Project Management is desirable
- Experience in Project management, in Supply Chain and in use of project management tools like MS project
- Experience to work in a regulated environment
- Ability to work independently and within a team and within multiple business unit, prioritize and deliver assigned tasks according to agreed timelines
- Excellent written and verbalcommunication skills in English, German is not essential
Apply: Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 53637 in all correspondence.