CK QLS are recruiting for a Research Assistant to join a Global market leader manufacturing pharmaceutical aseptic production at their site in Basel, this role is offered on a permanent basis.
Project manager Role:
- Project management of standard isolators
- Management of projects from contract review to qualification and handover to the customer
- Coordination of the interfaces to external systems and other companies involved in the overall project
- Responsibility for the project in terms of costs, deadlines and quality
- Implementation of customer requirements (traceability matrix)
- Leading project meetings and reviews with customers and internal team
- Compliance with the current GMP standard and the MRL (machinery guidelines) Monitoring and support of the manufacturing and implementation phases, management of customer acceptance tests (FAT, SAT).
- Education in engineering sciences FH / Bachelor (mechanical engineering, food, pharmacy, etc.)
- Experience in the pharmaceutical environment and in ventilation technology
- Experience in project management and in leading project teams in an international environment
- Secure handling of MS-Office
- Business fluent in German and English,French is an advantage
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Project Manager position, please contact Dennis Beltman on 0041 (0) 78 250 84 43 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49083.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.